Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Aaaaaaggghhhhhhhh

I have to make fudge, tonight, for the school's PTO craft bazaar that will be Saturday.

Tomorrow, I have to make 3 costumes for my kids because they will be on our church's float in the parade, this Saturday.

Friday, I have to set up for the float, in the morning. In the afternoon, we're going to see Narnia with church friends.

Saturday, we have to get the float ready at 7:30am so that we can walk at noon in the parade.
I have to get bulletins, my SS lesson done, and prepare hubby's message powerpoint presentation.

Sunday, usual chaos. But, at 2pm, people are coming over to our house for membership class.

Sunday evening or Monday morning, I have to prepare my "testimony" for a "This is Your Life" Ladies Event for my mother-in-law. She's leaving her homechurch and moving, so they're doing a special dinner for her. They want me as their keynote speaker bc their church also supports our church. Monday night is the surprise event for my mother-in-law.

I haven't wrapped any presents. The tree is not up. I haven't written out one Christmas card, yet. I feel so overwhelmed!!! I can't even imagine if I worked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home