Monday, October 24, 2005

How many times must I do 40 Days?

I guess until it clicks, lol! Actually, this is probably my 3rd time at reading "Purpose Driven Life" and second time that I'm doing it with a Bible study group. Every time, though, I'm always amazed at how clearly it spells the truths of the Bible. And yeah, I *should* have learned it all already, but I haven't. It's kind of like the Beattitudes that Jesus preached. So simple, but not so easy to get down pat!

What I appreciate the most about the 40 Days campaign is that it truly helps new believers to grow! What might've taken them much longer to digest, is done in 6 weeks. We are already seeing growth in the new believers that are attending the services. What's even more funny to me is that, most of the small group Bible studies are hosted by the new believers, not the core team!! I think only 2 out of the 10 are hosted by core team members. That's awesome!

We've had attendance of 50's the past 2 weeks. Our first day of the campaign we had 75. That was sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home