Wednesday, May 25, 2005

American Idol winner is....

Bo Bice! At least that's who I think should win. Carrie has a great voice, but I'm not crazy about country. I guess Bo has a voice that's a bit typical (rocker). But, he definitely has stage-appeal. I heard he is a Christian. But then, I just read an article saying that Carrie is a Christian, lol! Actually, the way those two act, I could almost believe it true of them. They are very nice, take criticisms well, and did not act crude, rude, or insulting to others (I'm sorry Scott had a chip on his shoulder from the first day). My favorite voice was Anwar - it is such a unique voice. He had no stage presence, but I'd buy his CD in a heart-beat, just to hear the quality of his singing. Vonzell was, by far, the best performer out of the whole bunch. She had a light in her eyes and a natural grace on the stage. She was thoroughly enjoyable to watch. She didn't have a unique sound to her, though. Constantine had a great voice! But, his personality was a bit cocky. It didn't bother me that much, but my dh couldn't stand him, lol. Anthony was a great clear tenor - total pop sound - but he wasn't on target enough to make it to the end. I think a little more practice and he'll have a great voice.

*Sigh* now I have to watch through 2 hours to find out if Bo wins. I hate when they do that stuff to me!

2 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Tess said...

Lol - I was wrong!! Carrie won. Well, she was a sweet girl. I still wanted Bo to win. It was a lot of fun seeing my favorite (Anwar). After hearing him, again, I *still* love his voice the best! I thought Anthony sounded much more polished than normal - he sounded great!

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been busy with that blog. Impressive. All the best, Rex, Well, ##NAME##, I enjoyed what you wrote. Blogs are pretty cool, and your's is a good one. Great stuff. Cheers Rex, ##LINK##

 

Post a Comment

<< Home