Thursday, April 21, 2005

How to handle a passive-aggressive

Yes, I *am* passive aggressive! I've been really ticked at dh for a couple of reasons. I've been seeing myself work like crazy on church stuff, and he's been "handing off" stuff to me - to order, to make a design decision, etc. So, that's fine, until every time I catch him, he's playing a computer game! Grrr. I mean, I never wanted to church plant in the first place, and if he wanted a snooze job, he could've just chosen to stay OUT of ministry, for all I care.

So, anyway, I've been sorting and cleaning the house nonstop the past 2 days. By suppertime, I had nothing made and the boys made themselves bologna sandwiches. I made myself oriental soup. I purposefully chose not to make dh anything. I guess a part of me feels, if he can slack off on church stuff and expects me to pull my share of the church load, I can slack off home stuff and expect him to pull his share of the home load.

But, alas, dh does NOT fuss at me! If he said anything, I would've blasted him. Nope, he just walks out the door, picks up McD's and comes back and eats it. THEN, he hands me 2 candy bars he bought for me. GRRR! I can't even fuss at him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home