Friday, April 01, 2005

DON'T have an Easter Surprise

We had 84 people for our first Easter Sunday. I teach K5 through 2nd DURING church service, but we like to come in as a class to listen to the music and then walk back out for our own lesson. My 5yo was not feeling well, so I was walking with him, holding his hand. We walked in front of everyone - the little kiddies looking adorable in a line. When, all of a sudden, my 5yo puked just as we were at our seats! Ugh! One mom grabbed my son and cleaned him up while I cleaned up the floor. I had to grab paper towels and lysol wipes so I had to go back and forth in front of everyone! I was soo embarrassed! All I kept thinking was "I'm ruining people's opportunity to worship and really concentrate on the message of the music!" BUT, we had 3 people indicate they made decisions to receive Christ that Sunday!! God worked in their hearts DESPITE such a marvelous display of the pastor's wife bringing a sick child to church, lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home