Friday, March 04, 2005

DO pray away snowstorms before your big launch

The weather has not changed. I've been praying that the storm would come sooner, but mainly that it wouldn't even snow. It takes a lot for me to pray for NO snow, lol! I love snow!

This morning, the school called us to tell us that we can't use the auditorium. Ugh. We have to go in early, tomorrow morning, recalibrate the sound system for the cafeteria, and setup the chairs. I'm also extremely tired since I've been printing programs, program inserts, registration cards galore.

It's a good thing I'm already prepared for my children's class. I will be teaching the Kindergarteners through 2nd graders. I've never taught a bunch of little kids before. I have only taught middle and high school classes. But, I also can't say I have no experience with that age group. I've taught my oldest son, K5 and 1st grade (homeschool). I am teaching my middle son 1st and 2nd grade, this year. And I"m teaching my youngest K4. I am also tutoring a 1st grader at our local elementary school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home