Thursday, March 10, 2005

DON'T Procrastinate even if it gives you a high

I always tell myself that I will NOT procrastinate, but I do. I am so exhausted at this point. I did about 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the entire kitchen, sanitized 3 bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed 2 rooms, printed out half of the church bulletins and bulletin inserts, printed out welcome letters for new members, and received guests tonight for our Life discussion group. Four people I never met before, came tonight, so that was wonderful! I ate 3 full meals today, and I am still hungry. That just shows how much running around I was doing. Tomorrow, I get to meet a lady from teachingmom.com, nickname AEinMD. We're going shopping. I need to pick up something for my middle ds since he will turn 7 this Sunday. I also have to print out the rest of the bulletins, and videotape me doing my testimony so my dh can show it for church on Sunday. I also have to create tickets for our free screening of "The Passion" we're offering in a couple of weeks. And work on my children's church lesson. I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home