Sunday, May 22, 2005

Church Softball - we won! We also lost.

I think we really felt like we don't do enough on Sundays, so we decided to join a church softball league that schedules double-headers on Sunday afternoons.

Our day started at 7:30 (at least mine did, dh got up earlier so he could *leave* for church at that time). We set up, had church, then did break down. We got everything put away by 1pm. We left straight from there to our softball game, which began at 2 pm. During the game, one of the guys and I made hamburgers on the grill. It was pretty good! Especially since we didn't get a chance to eat before (and especially since I usually skip breakfast). It's amazing how unpicky one becomes when it's your only meal of the day. We won the first game, but we lost the second game. We had about 12 team members (I didn't play, that was a blessing to the team).

We got home about 5pm. We went to our local ice cream restaurant for a small group leader training session. Actually, I didn't go for that. I just went for some ice cream! I left after the ice cream and dh stayed for the meeting. I came home to check out how Star Wars was doing in the theaters. It's breaking a lot of box office records - woohoo! Hmm, I don't know why I want it to do so well. Sometimes, my life sounds a little pathetic! I will be posting my review of the movie, soon.

We had our lowest attendance, today, in the 50's. I'll blame the nice weather, lol! I can't blame Star Wars - I don't think they have any screenings before noon, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home