Monday, October 24, 2005

We're in the Washington Post!....Maybe....

The Washington Post called my husband a couple of weeks ago. They are doing an article on alternatives to health insurance. We are a part of a healthcare newsletter (the same one that helped us get our then 4yo's medical bills taken care of). I think that health newsletter gave them our name because our medical bills got taken care of so well. Last week, they called again and sent someone to take a picture of our whole family! That was pretty cool! I was so nervous about the picture, I cleaned the whole house. And then, we didn't even get our picture taken inside, lol! The photographer took it outside, where the light was better.

So, Tuesday, of this week, it *might* be in the health section. I'll see! For all I know, they could've ditched the whole article! :o)

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Tess said...

We were in Tuesday's Health section! The picture of our family was not in the online article, but it was in the print copy. We made sure we picked one up. The picture is not great. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home