Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nov 1, Good Morning America came to our house....

November 1, 2005
Three guys came over this afternoon. They put their camera stuff in the livingroom, and sat hubby and myself on our loveseat. The interviewer (Max) spoke to us off-camera and asked us a bunch of questions about the Healthcare Newsletter we're a part of (Christian alternative to health insurance). He loved the idea of people helping each other out. He said they tape a lot, and cut out tons, lol. So, I have no idea how long the segment on us will be!

The cameramen were so nice! The one guy talked like Donald Duck as he was setting up, making my boys laugh their heads off. Max said he does that to everyone, even John Travolta, lol.

They, then took footage of us around the table. I felt very awkward and I know it will look weird, haha.

They were here about 2 hrs, exactly. Whew, I'm so glad it's over. Now, I'm going to cringe to see myself on TV! Ugh! The guy said it's slotted for Thursday, but there's no guarantees, they move stuff around all the time. I need to get my brother-in-law to Tivo it!

**Good Morning America never did air it, as far as I know! Perhaps one day they will, but I decided not to waste my time watching every show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home