Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fox Local News came to our house, today.....

It was the same issue (healthcare newsletter as an alternative to life insurance). This time, a lady and the cameraman came. The guy set up his camera quickly. They only interviewed my husband. That was quite a relief for me! They only asked a few questions. They took lots of pictures of my kids playing in the snow, and they took footage of the photos we had of our youngest son in the hospital. They said that IF it gets aired, it will be December 26 (they like to work in advance so no one has to work on Christmas day). It should be the 5:00pm or 10:00pm news on Fox. Most likely, our local station will show it, but there's a possibility that it will air on other Fox networks, also (in other parts of the country).

I *truly* hope this is the last TV interview we have to do! These things are not only stressful for me (making sure everyone looks good and the house too), but then there's ALWAYS a good chance they won't show it!

I wore our church logo fleece sweater, but I wasn't in the interview, and most likely not even on camera, so no one will get to see it. Too bad - I tried!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home