Sunday, August 13, 2006

We Broke 100!!!

Wow, I never expected for us to reach this milestone in the middle of August! The praise team sounded awesome, today! I had 10 kids in my class. I noticed we seemed to have a lot of teenagers, too.

It's kind of funny to see how many 100 looks like in the auditorium. It looked full - it looked like a lot!

Church life is getting hectic, on a personal level, though. I have 2 life groups that I'm a part of that meet weekly. Also, the ladies wanted another Ladies Night Out, which I didn't have to plan, but I still needed to be there. That was 3 nights I was gone, in one week. Plus, today, I have a birthday party to attend, a farewell party in a few days, and a baby shower next Saturday - all members of our church. That's not counting the fact that dh has a leadership conference he's attending next weekend. Nor, the fact that both of us are attending a Substitute Teacher Training in the middle of next week. And school hasn't even begun!!

I will relish this high, today, and just relax! Tomorrow has enough worries of its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home